If something totally unexpected & out of your control comes up requiring you to cancel or postpone your Wedding, our Wedding Cancellation policy can cover non-refundable expenses. Wedding Cancellation insurance must be purchased in conjunction with your General Liability policy and at least 7 days in advance of the first day of the event.
- Cancellation/Postponement coverage for Extreme Weather and other Disasters - Repayment of Non-Refundable Deposits
- Non-Preexisting Illness/Injury Non-Appearance Coverage of a 'Key Person' - Honoree, Member of Immediate Family, or Active Participant
- Military Withdrawal of Leave Coverage Included
- Vendor Non-Appearance due to Cessation of Business Operations Coverage
- COVID-19 and Other Communicable Diseases Absolutely Excluded